Courtney: Silver Trousers Part Two

Tuesday, August 04, 2015


Blouse: H&M
Trousers: River Island
Shoes: Topshop
Clutch: eBay
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Primark
Ring: ASOS

Can We Talk About The SHOES! I am 100% obsessed with everything holographic so when I saw these shoes in the Topshop sale while back I didn't hesitate to put them in my bag. I love that Topshop have combined a funky effect with an elegant style shoe - perfect for someone like me who doesn't want to stick to just one style. I like to switch it up: minimalist one day, print clashing the next, elegant and tailored the next day and streetwear the one after that. I'm not a very chatty person, so in way it's like I'm wearing my mood. Let my clothes do the talking for me. Lol.

Stay tuned for Silver Trousers Part Three, where I pair them with something a little bit unexpected.

See Part One HERE.


Courtney .x.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe