Courtney: Orange New Balance Trainers

Tuesday, August 11, 2015






Hat: H&M
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Top: ASOS
Skirt: Primark
Trainers: New Balance via Schuh
Bag: Vintage
Necklaces: eBay, Primark, New Look
Sunglasses: eBay
Earrings: Topshop
Lipstick: Barry M Lip Liner in Plum (11)

I wore this to the pub to celebrate my Uncle's birthday. The Mason Arms - they do the most amazing cocktail sausages! Random I know, but seriously, they're good. It was a night full of drunken escapades which is as per usual with family get-togethers. Ahh, there's nothing like getting drunk with your family... which is why I didn't lol. I was on a two drink maximum lol.

I freaking love my New Balance trainers! I bought them a few months ago and I honestly don't remember life before them. I know I'm late, but I've never cared about that before, and I ain't gonna start now lol. The colour is so perfect, it's so easy to add a pop of colour to outfits! And they're comfy too, of course. I always find a bit strange when people talk about their trainers being comfy, I mean their primary function is for running so they're supposed to be, and for the best part of a hundred quid, they better be! Lol. Lotsa Love!

Courtney .x.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe