Courtney: Pink Fluffy Marshmallowy Goodness!

Sunday, May 10, 2015





Coat: River Island
Top: Mango @ ASOS
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: eBay
Bag: New Look
Choker: Topshop
Sunglasses: Mango @ ASOS

So, of course the day I chose to wear my big fluffy pink coat turned out to be one of the hottest days of the year so far. That's is what you get for not checking the weather, Courtney. Sigh, I never learn lol. Still, I don't mind sweating a little (TMI...?) to look like a big pink fluffy marshmallow! Lol. I bought this in the 2014 January sales, and to be honest with you I'm surprised I'm still so in love with it. I can be quite fickle with clothes (declaring I can't live without something, only to drop it as soon as something prettier comes along), but this coat has stood the test of time. So far. Lol.

I absolutely love this Mango top. The shape of it is just so perfect, and it looks so expensive, but it was only £7! But the bargain of the outfit (lol) has to be my shoes, which I got for just £8! In other news, I have a trial day for a new job on Tuesday! Wish me luck!

Enjoy your week!

Courtney .x.


P.S. If you wanna see how I've styled this coat in the past, please click HERE.




You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I lovveee your coat, it's annoying that you day you decided to wear it, it turned out to be really hot!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so annoying. #FaintforFashion. Lol.

      Delete
  2. the coat - gimmmmmmme x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect shade if pink-somewhat subtle but still fun! X

    Glam night look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is a fab shade of pink. We spend so much time in outerwear in Britain lol, so it's nice to switch it up and choose something funky and fun. .x.

      Delete
  4. You look amazing!! I adore your pink fluffy coat- it's lovely:) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Or should I say thank River Island lol. .x.

      Delete
  5. Such a super adorable look, loooove the pink fur coat! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely look - you look absolutely gorgeous! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit ! And this coat tho ! *-*
    xx

    thafrenchquarter.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, love your shoes and your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! Everyone needs a pink fluffy coat in there wardrobe :)
    x

    http://dandylove1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Lol. And thanks so much for the follow! .x.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe