Saffron: Almost Spring

Monday, March 30, 2015





Shirt:Vintage
Trousers: ASOS
Top: Primark
Jacket: Zara
Trainers: Puma 
Necklace: Primark
Bag: New Look
Sunglasses: Missoni 

Hi guys, I love when the sun comes out in London it has been a rare occurrence recently so when it does it is always a nice day. I love this shirt it is one of my favourite pieces of clothing. I brought it from Camden market a while ago and it's a staple in my wardrobe. I am also in love with these new trainers, they are so comfy I could walk around in these all day and my feet would not ache. I have a feeling that they will not be leaving my feet for a while so I apologise in advance as they will be in quite a few outfit posts. If you noticed we have a new blog layout I hope you all like it, it is quite different to most other fashion blogs but we love it. Hope you have a good week.

Saffron x  


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You are pretty :) nice outfit !

    http://just-a-fashion-blogger.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, the trainser are sooo nice and go so well with the bag!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this cool & casual outfit. The Primark top is my favorite; it looks so cozy.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe