Saffron: March Favorites

Saturday, April 04, 2015


Aloha hope you are all well, this is a new post for me. I have been meaning to do a monthly favourites but it is a bit of a time sensitive post, and I kinda suck at sticking to a schedule and being on time with anything. So you can see why that would be a bit of a problem for me, but I am doing one now so lets crack on.

Tangle Teaser 
I love this hairbrush, I have natural hair and I recently cut off the last of my transitioning ends and this brush was what stopped me from perming my hair on those days when I struggled to get to comb through it. I can not sing its praises enough, it works best wet hair but don't knock it for dry hair either.

Puma Trainers
As I mentioned in a previous post these babies are yet to come off my feet I am in love. They are so comfy and go with pretty much everything I own plus they are such a lovely colour. I have been wanting a really simple trainer to pair with minimal outfits and these are perfect.

Nars Pro Prime
I never really realised how much I love this product, it sort of takes a place in the back compared to other eye products like eyeshadows. But it really works when I use this my eyeshadow stays put and does not budge, a good eyeshadow primer is a must in your makeup collection and this one is great.

Nars Sheer Glow
I really like this foundation it is a great colour match for me which isn't always the case when you are of colour. It has a medium coverage which you can build on for full coverage. It is great for nights out when you want a good flawless base but don't want to look like you have a mask on. I would say that it is not really that glowy so I'm not really sure why it is called that. If you are looking for a really dewy foundation then this maybe isn't for you but for everyone else I recommend.

Green Tea
I do not drink tea, until recently I did not even know how to make a cup of tea much to the annoyance of my family. I don't even really drink coffee I just do not drink hot drinks, but I have been really been enjoying green tea. I find it's a great way to start the day.

I hope you liked my favourites I know they are a bit random, if you all liked this post I will be doing it next month and maybe I'll get Courts to do it as well. Hope you are enjoying the long easter weekend.

Saffron x   


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe