Courtney: ASOS Monochrome Coat Part Two

Tuesday, March 24, 2015







Coat: ASOS
Fur Cape: Pretty Little Thing
Shirt: Calvin Klein via Charity Shop
Skirt: River Island
Satchel: Primark
Brogues: eBay
Earrings: Topshop 

That last picture is of the beautiful bandstand in Battersea Park, had to include it. I actually wore this to a meeting/interview with a recruitment agency. I find normal smart interview clothes soo boring, so I try and jazz it up by adding bright colours and bold patterns. I also find that when I wear an outfit I really like, it makes me feel more confident and less nervous in interviews, and wearing bright colours may help you to stand out in an interviewer's mind.

How amazing is this fur cape?!? It instantly makes any coat more fabulous and glamorous, dahhling. Lol. And you can snuggle up inside it against the wind. Snuggliness is very important when you live in Britain (it's cold lol).


How do you dress for interviews?



Love, Courtney .x. 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe