Saffron: Sparkle

Saturday, November 08, 2014




Jacket: Zara
Denim Shirt: ASOS
Jeans: Primark
T-shirt: Primark 
Boots: TK Maxx 
Bag Primark 

Hi, Happy Bonfire Night! I don't actually know if 'Happy Bonfire Night' is even a saying but I'm going to go with it. I love fireworks so as soon as the shops started selling fireworks I popped in and bought myself some sparklers. I am now stockpiling them so I can use them all year round. Only joking (or am I...?). This isn't actually what I am going to wear when I go to watch the fireworks, actually these pictures were taken on what I think was the last warm day of the year. Here in England it gets freezing in the evening so I will be wrapping up warm for the fireworks show. I might post the outfit if I get any decent pictures. Anyway, hope you all have a lovely bonfire night.

Saffron x 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aww I'm so jell you went to see the fireworks! I was just sat at home under a duvet hearing them go off :( aha next year I havee to see a show next year! Your outfit is really lovely though I loove the layering and ofc he ripped jeans I livee in mine! Your leather jacket is actually gorgeous though the green is so unexpected loove it hun xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, in love love with your blog and style x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe