Saffron: Back at it Again

Wednesday, August 03, 2016




Bomber: ASOS
T-shirt: Primark
Culottes: Bershka
Trainers: Puma
Bag: Zara

So back at it again with the blogging. Life has been happening and blogging took a back step but we are back now so look out for some fun stuff happening. These were taken a few weeks ago when it was cool enough to wear this jacket it's a bit to warn now. London seems to be in the mits of a slight heat wave, but it rained all day today so... England hey. I love this bomber I like most people was lusting after the Topshop version but it was sold out everywhere, so when I saw this beauty in the men's part of ASOS I knew we were meant to be, 2 as 1 (wink wink). Anyways I am going to go now first post back whoo. 

Saff x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe