Courtney: King Cookie Monster!

Wednesday, February 11, 2015


First of all, I just wanna say thank you so so much for all the kind comments on our most recent posts, especially my last one! You literally took time out of your day to read our blog and say that you liked it - you guys are the best! You seriously made my week. And hey to the new (and old) followers! Thanks for your continued support! Scroll down for outfit deets! ^_^


Denim Jacket: Vintage
T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Disco Pants: eBay
Trainers: Jeffrey Campbell
Rucksack: Primark
Fur Headband: River Island
Necklace: Primark

My favourite t-shirt. It has everything: it's black but it's colourful, and it has the Cookie Monster on it! I mean who doesn't love the Cookie Monster? COOKIES!! Lol.

This is my first time wearing my new trainers. They are actually the only pair I own - I know, I know, I'm some kind of weird freak, but I really didn't think trainers suited me, until I found this Jeffrey Campbell pair and I love them (even though they look like random no-name trainers lol). In their defence, the side is semi transparent, that's pretty cool, right? Lol. I've since ordered a bright orange New Balance pair, so I think it's safe to say that I'm a trainer convert lol.

This fur headband is perfection. All my big-haired baes will know about the struggle to find hats that fit well lool, so I love that it keeps my ears warm. Am I the only one still wearing their disco pants...?

Courtney .x.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am digging the graphic tee. Also a trainer converter. With the sport luxe trend coming in at full force I just had to pick up a pair. Plus they're just super practical since I have to walk everywhere anyway. Still looking out for the perfect monochrome pair though.

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe