Courtney: All Eyes On Me

Friday, May 30, 2014





Blazer: ASOS
Jumper: SheInside
Belt: Monki via ASOS
Jeans: Vintage
Necklace: eBay
Boots: New Look
Satchel: Primark
Sunglasses: eBay
Rings: ASOS, H&M, Primark

Please forgive our lack of posting, we're still trying to find our blogging feet! I have a couple more baking posts planned and I'm sure Saffron's got something up her sleeve, so look out for those! Lol.

I love how the print of my jumper is reflected in my sunglasses in the first photo. Totally on purpose of course. Ha. I wore this while hanging out with the fam, it was cousin's 19th birthday so we all went down to my Nan's for some good home cookin'. I do love wearing colour, but you can't go wrong with a monochrome outfit. These New Look boots are a perfect addition to my shoe collection and just £15! So. In. Love. Lol.


Courtney .x.


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. this outfit is so rad!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this monochrome look! You look amazing!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simple black and white outfit, funky choices pairing the slogan top with the white messenger bag and acid washed jeans!

    Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP STYLERASSP INTERIOR

    ReplyDelete
  4. rad fit! and i am in love with your blazer, love the contrasting lapels on it and the oversized fit.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look a lot , especially that coat that has a blazer finish to it very chic!
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sexy chic =)

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love this look, Pulled off pretty well! x

    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe