Saffron: Double Denim

Saturday, April 12, 2014





Hat: TK Maxx
Shirt: ASOS
Jacket/Waistcoat: Zara
Jeans: Primark
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: River Island 
Necklace: Primark 

I wore this outfit when I went for drinks with my friend. I love the combination of the two different colours of denim, I'm not a huge fan of acid wash denim but I love this shirt. I bought it a while ago and it's a staple in my wardrobe. It goes with lots of different things and you can also throw it on top of other pieces. It will be really nice in the summer over a dress. So I have to say along with nearly everyone else I am in love with slip ons. I currently own three pairs, but these ones from Topshop are not the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. Word of warning, size up or your feet will hate you.

Saffron x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe