(If I Had A) Date Night: Valentine's Day Lookbook Part One

Saturday, February 08, 2014

Saffron





Fur Coat: H&M
Jacket: Primark
Top: ASOS
Jeans: New Look 
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Primark

This outfit is a bit more of a casual outfit, it's perfect for dinner and drinks or dinner and the cinema. I love the print on this blazer it looks like something you'd get from Zara. I love these heels. Usually, Primark heels are not the easiest heels to walk in but these are quite comfy. Tried and tested by my own fair feet. And of course had to top of the outfit with some fur.


Courtney







Coat: ASOS, £29.50
Blazer: Urban Outfitters, £15
Dress: Urban Outfitters, £20
Bag: Vintage
Necklace: River Island, £6
Heels: Primark, £6

I had to write the prices of this outfit coz they were all such bargains! I can't remember how much the bag was, but I'm sure it was cheap, because if it wasn't, I wouldn't have bought it. Lol. This is an outfit I would definitely wear on a Valentine's date - if I had one. Ha. At least it could be an inspiration for you guys.

This dress is very sexy; it's quite suggestive to wear a dress based on nightwear. Lol. The oversized blazer contrasts it though. I love this blazer, the fit is perfect for me, and it's so silky and soft. I threw on a gorgeous, warm tartan coat, and a pop of red with the shoes, and I'm done!


Stay tuned for part two of our Valentine's Day Lookbook!


Saffron & Courtney x x x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe