Courtney: Pattern Paradise

Tuesday, January 14, 2014








Faux Fur Gilet: eBay
Cardigan: Vintage
Denim Shirt: Vintage & Customised
Sweater: Romwe
Jeans: Topshop Joni
Brogues: Primark
Backpack: Menorca
Necklace: Accessorize

I wore this outfit when Saffron and I went to Greenwich Market (post coming soon). This outfit is an example of how I try to layer and keep warm in winter without looking like I'm wearing a lot of layers, if that makes sense lol. I wore a vest top underneath my denim shirt, two cardigans and leggings underneath my jeans lool. I thought I would be uncomfortable, which I wasn't, but even if I was, it would've been worth it coz I was so warm!

I really like this cardigan, I love the pattern and the colours. I find most of my vintage pieces on eBay, you can get some really good bargains. This bag I got on holiday in Menorca. Saffron bought one first, but I debated because it was quite expensive for me (29 euros), but I knew when I saw Saffron wearing hers at home, I would be jealous lol, so I bought it. I'm glad I did, it's really cool and unique, and it really compliments the pattern of the cardigan.


Love, Courtney .x.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for your comment on my page! love your hair and the blog! Keep it up! xxxx

    http://hpdays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe