Two Outfits, One Post

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Saffron




 

Bomber Jacket: Zara
Vest: Primark
Trousers: Primark
Trainers:Nike via Urban Outfitters
Body Chain: Primark
Necklace: Topshop

This outfit is very "me". This is the type of outfit I would wear to many different things. I don't usually plan my outfits, I tend to decide what to wear on the day. I love clashing colours and prints. To make this suitable for the evening, you could just pop on some heels.



Courtney






T-shirt: Primark & DIY
Kimono: Matalan
Shorts: Vintage
Boots: Dr Martens
Necklace: Miss Selfridge

Shorts and a crop top is my go-to summer outfit: easy, breezy and comfy. This particular version is casual and a bit grungy, but I added a touch of girliness with the frilly socks and kimono. The crop top is just an old t-shirt I cut myself cos I'm cheap lol.


Hope you like our first post!


Courtney & Saffron

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your bomber saffron! Girls you look wicked x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe